For experienced players only. Using high powered springs will result higher wear and tear than normal.
- Irregular pitch spring coils: Variable tension. Reduces stress, wear and tear for your gearbox
- Strength: Made out of stainless steel. Increased tension and durability. Tension lasts 50% longer than other leading brands
- Compatibility: Designed for all versions of Airsoft AEG gearboxes
Spring Power Chart. (% / FPS)
FPS estimate based on average power output. Exact FPS result may vary based on alignment, installation, inner barrel, cylinder and other factors.
- 120% (M90) ~280~340 F.P.S.
- 140% (M100) ~320~380 F.P.S.
- 150% (M110) ~330~390 F.P.S.
- 190% (M120) ~360~450 F.P.S.
- 235% (M130) ~420~500 F.P.S.
- 260% (M140) ~450~550 F.P.S.
- 300% (M150) ~480~600 F.P.S.
- M160 : ~530+ 20 F.P.S.
- M170 : ~560+ 20 F.P.S.
- M180 : ~595+ 20 F.P.S.
- M190 : ~625 + 20 F.P.S.
Always reset your spring by firing one shot in semi-automatic before putting it away.
M120 / 190% or stronger spring upgrade may require reinforcement of other gear box internal parts.
9.6V or Stronger battery may be required to power higher than stock springs.